את Cepher Scriptures Millennium Edition 2022 NEW!
Order yours today!
Introducing the New Millennium Edition 2022
The את Cepher is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ... Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (Yahuah), Son (Yahusha) and Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha'Qodesh);
- Transliterates over 3,100 other Hebrew names and places;
- Restores the stand alone Aleph Tav את throughout the text; previously omitted in other English translations;
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther) - for a total of 87 books under one cover;
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written;
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23;
- Restores Chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms); and the Acrostic Psalms 35 and 145, together with the Acrostic format of Qoheleth (Ecclesiastes) are marked with Ivriyt (Hebrew) indicators;
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7;
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain;
- Includes an improved Paleo Ivriyt index of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet that provides a comparison between Paleo letters and modern Hebrew letters, the inclusion of the sofit letters (finals), an intrinsic meaning guide, and an all new pronunciation guide;
- Includes an expanded chart of all the sacred names of Elohiym with the Ivriyt (Hebrew) spelling for easy comparison, as well as the common usage, and the Cepher transliteration;
- Includes improved one-of-a-kind ancient Maps, such as the four journeys of Pa’al, the migrations of certain houses of Yashar’el into Africa, the migration of the house of Zerach, the migration of the other tribes, the recent discoveries of the Gulf of Aqaba (Red Sea) crossing, and the true placement of Mount Cynai (Sinai) and Mount Chorev (Horeb);
- Provides an comprehensive Family History section for personalization.
- Includes extensive footnotes.
Measures 7” x 10” x 2" and weighs 4.5 pounds.
Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide. Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing on the front cover and spine.
NOTE: The image shown above is of the large print 9x13" Collector's version of the Millennium Edition Cepher. The cover of this new 7x10" version will look slightly different, and we will upload new photos as soon as the books arrive.
A treasured book that you will have for years and years to come. For more information on this you can look up these fine folks at cepher.net.
This item qualifies for Media Mail shipping. This will help in the shipping costs.
International orders use International Priority Mail (No First Class)
Shipping weight: 6 lbs