ETH CEPHER - Divine Book - Bible - Leather Sacred Scriptures ( 3rd Ed. Ver. 1 ) NEW!
* ETH CEPHER *
(3-5-18) - THIS IS THE NEWEST ETH CEPHER!
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
FOR EACH ETH CEPHER THAT IS SOLD, WE WILL INCLUDE THE SUPPLEMENTAL BOOK YOCEPH V'ACENATH (Also Called Tephillah Acenath, The Prayer of Acenath), For Free! So get your New Eth Cepher Today!
Why this Bible is different from all other Bibles you ever read! ( Please watch the video below)
The Hebrew word eth means divine, and the Hebrew word cepher means book, scroll, letter or writing, Hence, the CEPHER is the "Divine Book".
This unique collection of sacred scripture restores much of what has been removed and/or incorrectly interpreted in the Bible for centuries!
3rd Edition (Rev 1)
The Eth CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ...
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible , plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther), for a total of 87 books under one cover.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
- Restores chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms), as well as the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain.
- Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet and provides the meaning of each letter.
- Includes a listing of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- Includes 13 original historical Maps.
- Provides a Family History section for personalization.
- Includes Footnotes and Endnotes.
Measures 7” x 10” x 2" and weighs 4.4 pounds
(thinner and lighter than previous printings)
Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide.
Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing.
* Retails for $95.00
This is an absolutely Fantastic piece of work! 1808 pgs.! This Version is much smaller than the previous Versions. Easy to read and find where you want to go. Very nice to look at, but also very useful for the dedicated student of "The Scriptures". A treasured book that you will have for years and years to come. For more information on this you can look up these fine folks at cepher.net.
This item qualifies for Media Mail shipping. This will help in the shipping costs.
Shipping weight: 5 lbs